KPMG Applied Intelligence Academy
Your future in next generation technology client solutions starts here!
If you have a natural curiosity to understand and solve complex business challenges and bring your creativity to life, then this is an amazing opportunity to harness and develop those qualities and grow your professional career in Data Science & Analytics.
Are you a degree holder with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline, or a Level 5 qualification in an ICT subject?
Do you want to?
- Become a Data Scientist, Data Engineer or a Network Analytics Engineer in KPMG’s Belfast Consulting Office?
- Join a team of leading professionals and advise a variety of clients in modern and innovative ways?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as Intermediate Excel for AI and Data; PL-900; DP-900; AI-900; Python in the context of AI; Advanced Python; Capstone Project – Application of Learning, and DP -100
- Receive an allowance of £155 per week while you complete the Academy?
At KPMG we want you to succeed in developing a career as a successful business consultant in a friendly, challenging and supportive environment, and become a digital business leader of tomorrow.
The selection process will entail an online application followed by interviews which will be held 30th, 31st, March and 1st April 2021.
Experience is not required but you must:
- be at least 18 or over
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have a university degree classification 2:2 in any discipline or a level 5 qualification in an ICT subject.
Due to the ongoing issues with COVID-19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition.
Training will commence on Monday 19th April 2021 and finish on Wednesday 23 June 2021. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
Participants who successfully complete the Academy will be guaranteed an interview with KPMG for a Consulting Analyst position.
Please note that completion of the Academy is not a guarantee of gaining employment.
CLOSING: midnight 14 March 2021
For Further information and to apply click APPLY NOW
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.