Job title: Accounts Administrator/Bookkeeper
Salary: £18,000 -£20,000
CD Fairfield Capital is a fast-growing Belfast based company specialising in property and consumer debt, under the trading styles of Negative Equity Ni, Negative Equity UK, Get Help with Debt and Landlord Debt Advisory. We are FCA regulated and a licenced Insolvency Practice and the most successful company of our type in the UK.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a similar role; they will be expected to be able to work under the supervision of the company’s accountants to produce work to trial balance level. It is essential that the successful candidate has a good knowledge and understanding of the accounting process.
- Previous experience in a busy office setting
- Minimum 3 years bookkeeping experience
- Sage line 50 to trial balance
- Reconciliation of capital accounts
- Production of monthly management reports
- PAYE and VAT submissions
- Purchase ledger and supplier statements
- Management of supplier invoices
- Relevant third level qualification
- Previous property experience
Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.