Job: Graduate Position
Our client is a well renowned global professional business in the services industry. Due to client growth we have exciting career opportunities for graduates from different fields based in Belfast with travel opportunities to kick-start their career whilst working with some of the top names in the industry.
You will provide a professional service to your corporate clients mainly in Financial Services on a wide range of global projects. Many of these projects include compliance and regulatory change, finance/operational transformations, redress & remediation, restructuring, research and acquisitions & mergers.
Various graduate positions are open to candidates with various backgrounds and degrees. The nature of projects which you will work on will include
· Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing
· Gathering / collation of financial information
· Research – collating and preparing reports
· Document collation, evidence paper trail of transactions
· Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
· Case, contract and document review – analysing documents to identify key facts
· Reporting – detailed and summary analysis
· Complaint handling and customer redress
· Quality - checking
· Educated to a 2:1 Degree classification from a numerical / Financial discipline such as Economics, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Business Finance / accountancy and legal
· Our client will also look at graduates from a research related field such as Geography / History – Graduates who are looking and alternative career from their degree
· While candidates would ideally possess relevant work experience in a corporate environment, this is not essential. We are happy to see applications from strong candidates with limited work experience
· Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
· Strong problem solving skills with attention to detail
· Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications
Projects can be carried out at our clients Belfast office or be field based where you will have the opportunity to travel to work on projects UK based or further afield internationally with accommodation, flights and allowance supported.
For more information please contact Stephen Turkington on 02890 325 325 or apply via the link
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response. Only candidates who can demonstrate on their CV that they can meet the above criteria will be contacted.