Salary: £16,000 - £19,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 40 Hours
Our client have an exciting job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant team in Belfast. Our client would be a market leader in UK & ROI within their competitive industry. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience in an accounts assistant position.
• Providing accounts assistant support to UK / ROI
• Maintaining the sales ledger including the raising and processing of sales invoices
• Processing of supplier purchase invoices and reconciling supplier statements
• Producing and sending customer statements
• Providing information for credit control.
• Checking and identifying of all bank lodgements and payments.
• Prepare and submit VAT returns.
• Providing monthly and annual information for management reporting.
• Ad hoc accounting matters.
• At least 6 months’ experience in an Accounts Assistant role.
• Maths and English at GCSE level, grade C or above.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
• At least 2 years’ experience using Sage Line 50 accounts.
For more information please contact Stephen Turkington on 02890 325 325 or apply via the link
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response. Only candidates who can demonstrate on their CV that they can meet the above criteria will be contacted.