Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger, AP job in Belfast, Good opportunity for progression, Permanent Job Belfast
Your new role
You will be part of the Accounting Services Team, supporting the Accounts Payable Manager to ensure all expenses and banking activities are delivered with accuracy, within agreed timelines and ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are matched and processed within Navision.
- Processing of supplier queries, ensuring response and resolution is prompt limiting the need for escalation to management.
- Dealing with deductions from suppliers for returns and promotional discount claims.
- Process all supplier statement reconciliations.
- Process all employee expenses in a timely manner and accurately.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal person will have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in an Accounts Payable role
- Proven understanding of accounts payable processes and techniques
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using finance software, Navison would be preferable
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with pace and urgency to deliver tasks.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- A strong team player.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs