Senior Service Delivery Manager (Hosting Services)
Senior Service Delivery Manager | Hosting Services | Attractive benefits package including Bonus, 10% pension, Car allowance, Healthcare for self and family
The Role – Senior Service Delivery Manager
Key leadership role within a leading solutions provider currently going through a period of expansion and transformation. You will be responsible for all aspects of the operations including resource management, organisation structure, service delivery, performance management and delivery of financial objectives. This will require a significant amount of customer interaction and you will need to demonstrate a track record of managing customer relationships in the delivery of Managed Infrastructure services.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Service Delivery Manager role?
- Competitive salary (negotiable) plus Bonus and Car Allowance
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, family medical & 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working from home options
- Exciting new projects
- Unrivalled investment and training in your career
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
What do I need to secure this Senior Service Delivery Manager role?
- Proven track record in a senior leadership role leading and delivering large scale solutions and services to clients
- Successful achievements in IT programme/project management and formal service delivery
- Management responsibility for large multi-functional teams
- Proven track record in leading and managing people in either a direct or matrix managed capacity to deliver defined outcomes
- Extensive finance experience, bids/proposals, budget management, forecasting
- Knowledge of Hosting / Infrastructure operations and delivery processes would be advantageous
For a confidential chat about this Senior Service Delivery Manager role (or any other) please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs