Are you an experienced HR Administrator?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
How about working for one of Belfast's leading companies?
Abacus Professional Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of our large global clients based in Belfast city centre who have a requirement for a HR Administrator to join their busy team. This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months and is a fantastic opportunity for a HR administrator seeking to enhance their HR career. This role is a part-time position, working 4 days a week.
What you will be doing:
- Provide administrative support across a number of key HR processes.
- Maintain all relevant employee data and files in line with Data Protection protocols and update the personnel file management system.
- Provide support to the HR Managers and HR Specialist teams in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes, including bonus payments and salary.
- Work effectively within the HR team to provide effective solutions
What you will have:
- 1-2 years' administrative experience within a HR function
- Excellent MS Office skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and to build relationships
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Strong organisation skills
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
If you are interested in this role, or indeed in any other HR jobs in Belfast, contact Aisleen by either sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02890 313157.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs