BI/Power BI Analyst Hays Technology is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help our client manage the increased volume of data being generated by their systems. Be responsible for dealing with large amounts of data and work as a problem solver who can find new ways of managing data combined with developing an approach to analysing and measuring business.
Do you have practical experience of Microsoft Excel and an ability to interpret large volumes of data combined with experience of business intelligence tools such as PowerBI? If you are an ambitious university graduate who is keen to establish a career with an industry leading company and you are analytical and a problem solver then give me a call don't rule yourself out.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee and distribute weekly reporting for each company.
- Support operational management by creating appropriate reporting to aid decision making.
- Interpret and present key data to senior management.
- Assist in pricing decisions when bidding for new opportunities.
- Liaise with support function departments such as Finance, Payroll, HR, IT, H&S, Workshop to ensure that their reporting requirements are met.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 02890446905.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. I am a Business Director for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development for Northern Ireland, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principals of customer service and delivery - I thrive on delivering for our clients.
Experience: 0 yrs