MCS Group is proud to be working exclusively alongside a globally renowned business in the manufacturing and retail sectors to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their forward-thinking, artistic and ambitious team. (Based in Co.Down)
In this exciting company integrity and passion go into everything they do, to deliver products of the highest quality and uniqueness to their valued customers across the globe.
In this role you will work as part of the Sales and Marketing Team to develop and support the day-to-day implementation of marketing strategies for two existing company brands. You will be responsible for implementing campaigns, driving and supporting growth whilst telling the story of the company and their impressive worldwide customers.
In This Role You Will:
- Help to develop and deliver a comprehensive annual marketing strategy
- Translate strategy into effective ideas and campaigns
- Create engaging copy and content for digital, print and B2B platforms
- Analyse and report on specific objectives and performance for each campaign
- Build strong working relationships with the Sales and Marketing Team - helping to develop integrated plans across key seasonal periods
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience within an agency or in-house marketing role
- A 3rd-Level qualification in Marketing or related subject (Desirable)
- Willingness to develop a strong understanding of products and customer profiles to create rich and relevant campaigns.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Expert copywriting skills, with a keen eye for detail
- You will be working on several projects at once, so strong organisational skills are key
- Passionate, enthusiastic and results driven individual
- Domestic and international travel will likely be required. There will also likely be project responsibility for events and trade shows.
If you are a creative and artistic individual keen to be part of something truly unique and exciting, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs